1-4 Weeks based on project(s)
- What is Microsoft Word mainly used for?
- Identify the key components of Microsoft Word in relation to the Office Suite.
- What do we mainly use Microsoft Word for?
- What and where is the title bar located?
- What and where is the ribbon located?
- What are tabs?
- How do you open/create a document? Give at least 2 ways.
- Where does text/images go when you open a Word document?
- What is page orientation mean?
- What is the default page orientation?
- What allows for some flexibility within Microsoft Word in where items can be placed on a page?
- Create a new blank document
- Create a new template document
- Open a saved document from: Network or OneDrive locations
- Save a documnet to: Network or OneDrive locations
- Print a document
- Copy, Cut, Paste
- Change the font
- Change the font size
- Change the font color
- Change the font weight
- Add italics
- Add an Underline
- Change the text alignment
- Add bullets/lists
- Insert Oneline Picture
- Insert Shapes
- Insert/Edit Word Art
- Insert Text Box (draw text box)
- Insert a page boarder
- Change the theme
Page Layout Tab:
- Change the page orientation (Portrait or Landscape)
- Change the margins
- Change the page size
- Title Bar
- Save As
- New Document
- Font Size
- Font Color
- Font Weight
- Text Decoration
- Text Alignment
- Online Picture
- Text Box
- Page Boarder
- Orientation (Portrait/Landscape)
- Hawaii Facts
- Preseidents Worksheet
- Vice-Presidents Worksheet
- Star Spangled Banner
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Communities Project
- Operating system basics.
- Navigation through the operating system & components.
- Navigation through the operating system programs and features.
- What is an operating system?
- What operating system do we utilize?
- What is a start menu used for?
- What is a shortcut? What is a tile? How are they alike? How are they different?
- What is an icon?
- What is the desktop? Taskbar? Explorer? How do they work together?
- How do you turn the computer on?
- How do you "wake up" the computer?
- How do you shutdown the operating system?
- What is the Start Menu? What is the Start Screen? What are the differences?
- What is a tile? Where is it located?
- What is a shortcut? Where is it located?
- What is the difference between a shortcut and a tile?
- What is the taskar?
- What is the quicklaunch tookbar?
- What is the notification area?
- What is file Explorer? What is the difference from Internet Explorer?
- Where do we save files?
- Operating System
- Start Menu
- Start Screen
- Turn Off
- Log on
- Log off
- Notification Area
- Web Browswer
- My Computer
- My Documents
- My Pictures
- My Videos
- My Music
- Network Drive
- Microsoft Office
There are no projects. These elements are utilized during the course of the year and following years.